Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My Playboy came back today signed by AOTS co-host Olivia Munn





Super excited today to tell you that my Playboy with Olivia Munn on the cover was returned to me today; Personally Autographed! Very cool for someone you watch on TV everyday to take the time to sign and return items to her fans! You can follow Olivia on Twitter by clicking here and you can visit the home page of "Attack of the Show" by clicking here. Here are a few pictures of me and the Playboy that Olivia personalized for me! The writing says "Dustin, Where are you? Olivia Munn, I think that was written because I tweeted her right after my move to a new house, worried that my Playboy would not make it back to me. Thank you Olivia it made it safely back to my home. You can visit her website here and watch her on G4.

Big thanks once again to Olivia Munn for taking the time to sign my Playboy!

Reporting for "The Gotham City Gazette" this is Dustin!




2 Leave a Comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the t-shirt

Kerri said...

Olivia's? She's not wearing one jeez....